Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Cottage Cheese!!

Omg i love cottage cheese. Here is what I have found out.

Axelrod
All products(veg)
http://www.axelrod.com/

I called them (800) 637-0019 and spoked to Linda about the cottage cheese and she said all of the cottage cheese are vegetarian. I was thinking to myself...eh why not so I asked her whether or not all Axelrod products are vegetarian and she responded with all of Axelrod products are vegetarian. There are no animal byproducts in the Axelrod products except for the milk. If you are lacto or lacto/ovo vegetarian consume all you want!!

Friendship
All products (veg)
I've emailed Friendship company and they said that all of their products are considered vegetarian since there are no "animal parts". I'm not exactly sure cause I checked the ingredients of the lowfat butter milk and it contains both vitamin A and vitamin D3 so it might not actually be vegetarian. In addition to that i'm not quite sure about the enzymes because Ms. Danielle Madsen did not specify whether or not the enzymes are microorganism or from rennet. Just be cautious. I've just emailed her again.





No comments: